Last updated: April 11, 2012
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. This Terms of Service (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (referred to herein as “you” or “your”) and SWiTCH LLC, a Californian corporation (“we”, “our”, or “us”) for access to and use of our website available athttp://www.switchconsulting.fr (the “Website”) and the related software, feeds, and services, including, without limitation, conference call services, mobile and web services and applications owned, controlled or offered by us (referred to collectively as the “Service” and excluding any services provided to you by us under a separate written agreement).
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF ANY OF THESE TERMS ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU OR IN THE EVENT THAT ANY FUTURE CHANGES ARE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES.
YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY.
1. The Service; Purchases.
A. The Service will enable you to learn about SWiTCH and its ideas, submit your comments, purchase certain products (including digital downloads and access to online courses), and to sign up to receive additional information about SWiTCH and products and services that may be of interest to you.
B. All purchases of products and/or services via the Service are governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale available below, which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- To use certain features and functionalities of the Service, you must create an account with us, and provide certain personal information about yourself to us.
2. Use of the Service by You.
A. You agree that (i) you will use the Service solely for your own, non-commercial, personal use in accordance with this Agreement and in accordance with any specific rules or usage provisions specified by us on the Service, (ii) all information supplied by you to us will be true, accurate, current and complete, (iii) you may receive electronic communications (e.g., e-mail notices) from us from time to time, and (iv) you will review the latest version of this Agreement posted on the Service from time to time to check for amendments that may apply to you (as more fully described in Section 12 below). We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny or suspend access to the Service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, without liability.
B.You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service, including, without limitation, the storage of any data, files, information and/or other materials on a server owned or under our control or in any way connected to the Service, shall be at your sole risk and responsibility and we shall have no obligation to back-up such data, files, information and/or other materials. We expressly reserve the right to limit storage capacity and to remove and/or delete any data, files, and/or other information stored or used in connection with the Service for any reason including, without limitation, if we deem, in our sole discretion, such data to be in violation of this Agreement and/or any rule or policy of ours and/or any local, state, or federal law or regulation.
C. You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
D. We cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings, or other interruptions. We cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or settings.
3. Restrictions on Use of the Service. You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not:
(i) use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement and/or any and all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations and international treaties;
(ii) use the Service for the distribution, housing, processing, propagation, storage, or otherwise handling in any way abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, lewd, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, or tortuous material, or any false or misleading material, or any other material (including links to such material) that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be objectionable whether or not such material is unlawful;
(iii) permit or otherwise enable unauthorized users to access and/or use the Service;
(iv) use the Service to export software or data in violation of applicable U.S. laws or regulations;
(v) sell, copy, duplicate, rent, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Service, or otherwise permit any third party to use or have access to the Service for any purpose (except as expressly permitted by us in writing) or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, create a derivative work of, display in human readable form, attempt to discover any source code, or otherwise use any software that enables or comprises any part of the Service;
(vi) remove any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary notices from the Service;
(vii) distribute, publish, exhibit, or otherwise use the Service, in any manner and for any purpose not expressly permitted under this Agreement;
(viii) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service, or any portion thereof;
(ix) exploit the Service or collect any data incorporated in the Service in any automated manner through the use of bots, metaspiders, crawlers or any other automated means;
(x) register as a user of the Service by providing false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
(xi) post hyperlinks to commercial services or websites;
(xii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(xiii) collect personal data about other users of the Service for commercial or any other purposes;
(xiv) post irrelevant Content (as defined in Section 7 below), repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(xv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service);
(xvi) make available Content (as defined in Section 7 below) that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement, except to the extent such Content is provided to you by us or one of our affiliates for a purpose specifically authorized by us in writing; and
(xvii) create or attempt to create multiple user accounts.
4. Provision of the Service by Us. We are constantly improving the Service in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that we may decline to provide you access to the Service or stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features or programs or Content within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without liability or prior notice to you except for any applicable refund policy for certain purchasable features of the Service, to the extent set forth in our Terms and Conditions of Sale or otherwise on the Website. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details, or any files or other Content which is contained in your account. You acknowledge and agree that while we may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the amount of storage space used for the provision of the Service, or the duration of time that we will store any information on your behalf, such fixed upper limits or temporal limits may be set by us at any time, in our sole discretion. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to this Agreement.
5. Access to the Service; Reservation of Rights.
A. We hereby give you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive right to access and use the Service in the manner and for the purposes expressly permitted by the Agreement. We also hereby grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Website or subdomains thereof so long as the link does not portray us, our affiliates, or products or services provided by us or our affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner in our sole judgment. You may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Service, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Service, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Service and any such attempt shall be null and void at the time of such attempt.
B. We reserve all right, title and interest in and to the Service not expressly granted to you under this Agreement. There are no implied licenses under this Agreement.
6. Your Password and Account Security. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Service. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to us for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify us immediately at info @ switchconsulting.fr.
7. Content in the Service.
A. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to as “Content”.
B. You acknowledge that Content presented to you as part of the Service may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the persons and/or entities that provide that Content to us (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by us or by the owners of that Content, in writing.
C. We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content.
D. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Service at your own risk.
E. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Service and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) by doing so.
8. Intellectual Property.
A. You acknowledge and agree that we (or our licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Service (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist) including, without limitation, all rights with respect to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, moral rights, trade names, domain names, technology, mask works, know-how, design rights, trade dress, trade secrets, inventions, ideas, processes, formulas, source code and object code, data, and similar rights including the information in any application, registration, or renewal thereof that may be protected under the intellectual property laws, regulations, or rules of any country. Without limiting the foregoing, all data, graphics, icons, images, logos, text, and the compilation of all content therein, and all service marks, trademarks, trade names, and trade dress depicted on the Service are owned by us (or our licensors).
B. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Service.
C. You agree that in using the Service, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
9. Rights you grant to us.
A. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Service.
B. By submitting, posting or displaying Content, you give us a worldwide, perpetual, fully-sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute and otherwise exploit any Content which you submit or post on or through the Service in any manner or media whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed.
C. By participating in any public forums made available in connection with the Service (including, without limitation, e-courses and conference calls), you give us a right to: (i) record your voice by all means of recording technology (the results of which shall be deemed the “Recordings”); (ii) edit any such Recordings (in our sole discretion); and (iii) use such Recordings along with your name, photographs, and likenesses, in connection with the Service and our general business purposes, and all ancillary and subsidiary uses thereof, and all advertising and publicity therefor, and to exploit the Recordings and the public forum features and the Service in any and all manner and media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
D. You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, fully-paid up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
E. You agree that we are not responsible for protecting and enforcing any intellectual property rights granted by you to us in connection with this Agreement and that we have no obligation to do so on your behalf.
F. In connection with Content you submit, post or display via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use such Content in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein.
G. You understand that we may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit us to take these actions.
H. You represent and warrant to us that you have all the rights, capacity, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
10. Copyright Agent. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on such copyright owner’s behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Name: Armelle Solelhac
Telephone: + 33 (0) 675 705 859
Email: info @ switchconsulting.fr
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with our copyright agent. You should note that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
12. Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change, amend and/or modify this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such changes, amendments and/or modifications will become effective when posted on the Service or as otherwise provided by us. From time to time, we may post on the Service or otherwise notify you of additional or different rules and policies relating to the Service. These rules and policies shall thereafter be part of this Agreement. If you use the Service after the posting or other notice of changes in this Agreement or changed rules or policies, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by them for such use.
13. NO WARRANTIES. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THAT THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DATA, FILES, AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED ON A SERVER OWNED OR UNDER OUR CONTROL OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
14. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE SERVICE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH US, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS, PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS OR LEGAL THEORY. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (i) THE USE OR MISUSE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE SERVICE PROVIDED HEREUNDER; (ii) THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION; (iii) THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE; OR (iv) THE DELETION AND/OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, FILES AND/OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS STORED ON A SERVER OWNED OR UNDER OUR CONTROL OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION ON LIABILITY SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, directors, members, officers, employees, agents and third party licensors, from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, with respect to (i) your use or misuse of, or reliance upon, the Service, (ii) your violation of this Agreement or rights of another, (iii) the Recordings, and/or (iv) any Content you make available through the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, this section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
16. California Waiver. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code 1542, which says:
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
17. Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by us or you. We shall have the right to terminate this Agreement including, without limitation, your right to access and use the Service, at any time in our sole discretion and without advance notice to you. The licenses granted herein by us shall automatically terminate without advance notice if you fail to comply with any material provision of this Agreement. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by deleting your user account on the Service and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Service. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you shall immediately cease using the Service.
18. Governing Law and Venue for Disputes. This Agreement, and your relationship with us under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with us, or our officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the federal or state courts located in California (and courts with appellate jurisdiction therefrom), except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case we may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, we are able to offer the Service at the terms designated, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with us, our officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement:
* YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and
* YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
19. Severability. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable or contrary to applicable law, such provision shall be construed, limited, or altered, as necessary, to eliminate the invalidity or unenforceability or the conflict with applicable law, and all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
20. No Assignment, Sublicense or Transfer. You may not assign, sublicense, or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder without our prior written consent. Any such attempted assignment, sublicense, or transfer will be null and void and we, in our sole discretion, shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement.
21. Communications by us. You agree that we may communicate with you electronically. Such electronic communications may consist of e-mail, notices posted on the Service, and other communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we send to you electronically will satisfy any requirement that such communication be in writing and, to the extent intended, such communication will be an enforceable and binding term or amendment to this Agreement.
22. Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter. All provisions that should by their nature survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive the expiration of this Agreement. Any waiver of or promise not to enforce any right under this Agreement shall not be enforceable unless evidenced by a writing signed by the party making said waiver or promise. NO VENDOR, DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, RETAILER, AGENT, SALES PERSON, OR OTHER PERSON IS AUTHORIZED BY US TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT OR TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR PROMISE THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN OR IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROMISES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Service, to administer your orders, to communicate with you, and to enable users of the Service to enjoy and easily navigate the Service.
When you wish to contact us, create an account on the Service, edit account details, purchase products or services via the Service, or when you join our mailing lists, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, credit card account number, and telephone number.
We also collect other information that you provide or give us access to when you use the Service (“Non-Identifying Information”).
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide and improve the Service, authenticate your account registration, and to respond to your inquiries and otherwise communicate with you. If you make a purchase via the Service, we may use your Personal Information to administer your order and to deliver products and services to you. We may also use your Personal Information for our own advertising and data analysis purposes as well as in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may use Non-Identifying Information for any purpose.
Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Identifying information. We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other visitors or sources to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Service is used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically.
When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the Service’s technical administration, to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor the Service to our visitors’ needs. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated herein regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or social security number or national identification numbers in an unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s Service at http://www.ftc.gov.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Third Party Service Providers
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, and to perform other services on our behalf (e.g., without limitation, payment processing, website maintenance services, e-mail notifications, product delivery services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features). These third parties may have access to your Personal Information. If they do, this access is provided so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf and they are not authorized by us to otherwise use or disclose your Personal Information, except to the extent required by law.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of us, our affiliates or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you have a user account on the Service, you can update certain account information by logging into the “My Account” section of the Website, and updating your information. If you would like us to change or delete your Personal Information in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation or legitimate business reason to retain the Personal Information. See below for contact information. Please note we may retain server/backup copies of all such data.
We are very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on our Service in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Third Party Sites and Services
Our Service may contain links to, or content from, third party websites and services. For example, we may embed a third party video and/or video player into the Website, or display content from a third party blog within the Website. The fact that we link to a website or display a banner ad or other type of advertisement or content is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with any of those third parties, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites or services. These other websites and services may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Toward Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 via the Service. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at info @ switchconsulting.fr. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information via the Service, we will delete such information from our files.